Do you remember a time when hobby magazines were about the hobby and all the elements that make up playing, painting and collecting?
The Golden D6 aims to cover all the wonderfully varied and amazingly diverse aspects of this incredible hobby of ours.
The Golden D6 also offers a wide range of subjects. Issues contain battle reports, hobby tips & tricks, painting guides, and more.
It’s a wargaming magazine for every gamer out there.
- Warhammer 40000 battle reports from Creative Twilight and The Burning Eye
- Painting tutorials from Joe Baird, The Lost and the Very Damned, Kujo Painting and Shizune Paints
- Terrain tutorials from Eric the Shed
- Wonderfully narrative battle report from Chris and Rex
- Features on artists like Amy Snuggs and Warpstorm Painting
- Plus interviews
- Heaps of other cool stuff …