Welcome to The Golden D6!
Do you remember being younger and marveling at the magazines that your FLGS would stock? From the White Dwarf to Dragon and Dungeon magazine along with historical and WW2 modelling magazines.
Some of the magazines have disappeared and others have changed direction so they're nothing like what you remember.
The Golden D6 is an attempt to recapture the old hobby magazines.
Much of the inspiration for the Golden D6 comes from the near infinite number of blogs and forum posts to help show case the huge range of wargames and gaming systems.
The Golden D6 offers something for everyone. Find out more about The Golden D6.
The Golden D6
- A painting tutorial by Chris at Nightshade Miniatures
- Ancient Vaako from Khorne's Eternal Hunt
- Our cover feature on the Iron Snakes from Marc
- A T.N.T warband and background from Matt
- Detail Painting Deathguard from Adpaint
- Medieval Huts from Oakbound Studio
- Frostgrave terrain tutorials from Richbuilds.com
- Malifaux Sky Pirates from Sean
- Kings of War Drakon Rider conversions from Pawel at Path of an Outcast
The Golden D6 is designed by the talented Melissa Jones.
The Golden D6 - Issue #11
or as it could be known: 2D6-1
Reviews and Testimonials of The Golden D6
Matt Weaver, Australian White Dwarf Editor
Tom Miller, Rusty Magos
Natfka via Faeit212
Joe Baird, Broken Paintbrush
The Latest Products
Your purchase will be secured using