Welcome to The Golden D6!
Do you remember being younger and marveling at the magazines that your FLGS would stock? From the White Dwarf to Dragon and Dungeon magazine along with historical and WW2 modelling magazines.
Some of the magazines have disappeared and others have changed direction so they're nothing like what you remember.
The Golden D6 is an attempt to recapture the old hobby magazines.
Much of the inspiration for the Golden D6 comes from the near infinite number of blogs and forum posts to help show case the huge range of wargames and gaming systems.
The Golden D6 offers something for everyone. Find out more about The Golden D6.
Issue #9The Golden D6 Issue Nine features:
- Maintenance of reindeer and other live stock
- A review of Dragon Rampant. Turning Fantasy gaming up to 11!
- Get your teeth kicked in by a Seraphim. Part two of our feature of the Silver Demon winning “Hammer of Wrath”
- What to do if you overdose on chocolate
- Totally #TeamTony. How to paint Knight Model’s Iron Man
- A fascinating dissertation on the theory of Painting Busts
- No box can contain Super Dungeon Explore!
- Our Tau-riffic feature on the Armies on Parade winning 40K Tau army
- The ground shakes as Bloody Barnabas takes on the Bane Witch Agathia in a Hordes battle report
- Yes, Viginia, there is a Santa Claus
- An amazing tutorial showing you how to paint a Sylvaneth Wyldwood. By some one who’s been painting since October 2016! Natural talent or what?!
The Golden D6 - Issue #9
The Golden D6 is designed by the talented Melissa Jones.
Reviews from Fellow Readers
Natfka via Faeit212
Joe Baird, Broken Paintbrush
Dave Munro, Faith and Steel
Matt Weaver, Australian White Dwarf Editor