The Golden D6 aims to cover all the wonderfully varied and amazingly diverse aspects of this incredible hobby of ours. Every month we deliver a new issue to you with the latest articles from fellow wargamers and hobbyists.
The large range of games that we cover includes: Warhammer 40K, Age of Sigmar, Warmachine, Malifaux, Frostgrave, Kings of War, and Infinity to name a few.
If you’re a wargamer then you will find battle reports, tutorials, and reviews to enjoy inside each issue.
The Golden D6 is a wargaming magazine for every gamer out there.
The Golden D6 Issue 8 is temporarily unavailable
- Scenarios for the Zombie Apocalyse from Dishdash Games
- Magnetising the Warhammer 40000 Imperial Knight by Nick Thrower
- A crypt scenery tutorial by Rob Hawkins from Skull Forge Scenics
- Malifaux review by Jason Murdoch
- Learn how to paint Ork skin like a freaking beast thanks to David Colwell
- Painting Bolt Action infantry
- Kings of War battle report by Rex Foote
- The Hammer of Wrath Silver Golden Demon Winner submitted by Rory Priest
- Dark Age Review by David Wilkinson
- One of the most complete tree building tutorials ever from Dagger and Brush